Frequently Asked Questions
First and foremost if you have a true emergency resulting in the immediate safety of life and/or destruction of property call 911. If the emergency is in regard to an Association matter such as a leak in your home, contact Victory Management at (410) 249-0172. If it is after hours or weekend call Victory's 24 HOUR EMERGENCY Hot line at (410) 288-7682. A Victory representative will be paged and will get back to you within 30 minutes to assist you.
If our community is in Anne Arundel County call BGE at (800) 685-0123
To reach your property manager call Victory at (443) 249-0172 and Press 0 for Customer Care. You can also email your property manager via your community web page. To access your community's web page, click on "Our Communities" tab at the top of this page.
- Annapolis City
- Anne Arundel County Website
- Crimes Reports
- Community Association Institute
- FHA Approved Condominium (US Dept of HUD)
- MD State Dept Real Property
- Obtain Plats (USERNAME: plato PASSWORD: plato#)
- Queen Annes County Website
- Sex Offenders State Registry